PCS BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MEETING/ELECTRONIC MEETING NOTICE
THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2021 at 7:00pm
This notice is to communicate that the REGULAR Pinckney Community Schools Board of Education meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 25, 2021, at 7 pm will be conducted 100% digitally/remotely for community members and the Board of Education as permitted per the State of Emergency issued by Hamburg Township on March 30, 2021.
Those who would like to participate in the meeting can do so by joining via ZOOM at 7:00 pm on April 22, 2021. We are requesting that the meeting be audio-only as this will help with sustaining a quality experience.
Meeting ID: 848 2372 6221 Passcode: 504482
Toll Free Number: 888-788-0099
Using Phone: *9 to Raise Hand and *6 to speak/unmute
Any questions regarding topics discussed during the meeting can be directed to the following:
- Michelle Crampo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Maciag: email@example.com
- Bill Wearne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bethany Mohr: email@example.com
- Amanda Mortensen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Velasco: email@example.com
- Melissa Mueller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those with a disability who may not be able to access the meeting via ZOOM can contact Superintendent Rick Todd at email@example.com.