PCS BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MEETING/ELECTRONIC MEETING NOTICE
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2021
This notice is to communicate that the REGULAR Pinckney Community Schools Board of Education meeting scheduled for Thursday, February 18, 2021, at 7 pm will be conducted 100% digitally/remotely for community members and the Board of Education as a result of Governmental Orders.
Those who would like to participate in the meeting can do so by joining via ZOOM at 7:00 pm on February 18, 2021. We are requesting that the meeting be audio-only as this will help with sustaining a quality experience.
Meeting ID: 817 8997 6316
At approximately 9:00pm, the Board of Education will be entering a closed session for Legal Council. We anticipate that we will return to open session at approximately 9:30pm. The following link will be used when returning to open session:
Meeting ID: 842 9328 0839
Any questions regarding topics discussed during the meeting can be directed to the following:
- Michelle Crampo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Maciag: email@example.com
- Bill Wearne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bethany Mohr: email@example.com
- Amanda Mortensen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Velasco: email@example.com
- Melissa Mueller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those with a disability who may not be able to access the meeting via ZOOM can contact Superintendent Rick Todd at email@example.com.