Links & Resources
Building Entry Health Screening Form
- August 4 updated - FAQ for the questions related to the PCS plan for reopening.
- August 6 Board Presentation - video
- August 10 Parent Q & A Meeting - video
- August 10 Parent Q & A Meeting - chat box questions and comments (text file)
- August 11 Parent Q & A Meeting - video
- August 11 Parent Q & A Meeting - chat box questions and comments (text file)
Return to school health forms and Info for families
Letters to Families from the Curriculum Office
- March 17 Curriculum Letter to Families
- March 23 Curriculum Letter to Families
- March 30 Curriculum Letter to Families
- April 6 Curriculum Letter to Families
Food Assistance is available:
MOBILE FOOD PANTRY: WE WILL BE OFFERING OUR MOBILE FOOD PANTRY ONTHE DATES BELOW BETWEEN 4 PM - 6:00 PM. AS IN THE PAST, THIS WILL OCCUR IN THE DISTRICT TRANSPORTATION/BUS GARAGE.
- Aug 12
The dates below, distribution will be from 5-6:30 pm (if we are physically back in school)
- Aug 26
- Sept 9
- Sept 23
FARLEY HILL FOOD PANTRY: THE FOOD PANTRY WILL CONTINUE TO BE OPEN FOR ANY COMMUNITY MEMBER EACH AND EVERY THURSDAY EVENING FROM 1 PM - 3:30 PM.
PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET MEALS AT THE TIMES AND LOCATIONS LISTED BELOW. THIS IS INTENDED AS A MEANS TO HELP THOSE IN NEED WHO CANNOT TRAVEL TO THE SCHOOL FOR THE PICKUP. WE DO NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO MAKE UNNECESSARY DELIVERIES.
We will do our best to keep the most current information on this page. Please check our Facebook page and your email for current information.
UPDATE - (5/26/2020 - 5:00 PM)
Please see this list for information on who has been designated as ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEES under the Governors Executive Order 2020-21:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UMXdLb9pf1a_hLqMAOQvtxkFADd_k24j/view?usp=sharing