Pinckney Community High School fosters the intellectual, technical, cultural, physical, and social development of all its students. The Pinckney High School community promotes citizenship and excellence through a safe environment conducive to critical thinking, life long learning, personal growth, and respect for others.
Where everyone is cared for, empowered to grow, and prepared to succeed in the pathway of their choosing.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A successful student creates and uses a variety of thinking and reasoning strategies.
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for learning.
- Curriculum needs to incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in student learning.
- All students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- A student’s performance is enhanced by mutual respect among students and staff.
Pinckney Community High School is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)