Community Education Preschool
Pinckney Community Education Preschool program follows the State of Michigan Standards of Quality for Early Childhood Education. We provide a warm, nurturing setting that encourages children to learn through developmentally appropriate hands-on learning experiences. Our certified early childhood teachers provide children with important kindergarten-readiness activities, especially those which are focused on pre-reading and early writing experiences. Set within our district's elementary buildings, our students are exposed to and become familiar with what our quality buildings have to offer.
Country Elementary 810-225-6600
Farley Hill Elementary 810-225-6400
Registration will be held during Kindergarten Roundup on March 12, 2019 from 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM &
March 14, 2019 from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM at Country and Farley Hill Elementary Schools.
- Please bring your child's original birth certificate to registration. Upon registration a non-refundable $50.00 registration fee is due.
- After March 14 register at the Community Education office.
- Pinckney Community Education offers 3 year old and 4 year old preschool programs.
- Preschool Registration Packet 2019-2020
- This program is for children who turn 4 prior to September 1, 2019.. Four year old preschool meets three, four or five days per week from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Four Year Old Afternoon Program - 3 days a week
Three Year Old Program - 2 days per weeK
This program is for children who turn 3 prior to September 1, 2019.. Three year old preschool meets two days per week: Tuesday & Thursday mornings from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Four Year Old Morning Program - 3-5 days per week
This program is for children who turn 4 prior to September 1, 2019. Four year old afternoon meets three days per week: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.