PCS BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MEETING/ELECTRONIC MEETING
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2020
This notice is to communicate that the REGULAR Pinckney Community Schools Board of
Education meeting scheduled for Thursday, October 29, 2020, at 7 pm will be conducted 100%
digitally/remotely for community members and the Board of Education as a result of
Those who would like to participate in the meeting can do so by joining via ZOOM at 7:00 pm on
October 29, 2020. We are requesting that the meeting be audio-only as this will help with
sustaining a quality experience.
Meeting ID: 833 1710 2191
We will be going into closed session at approximately 8:00pm for negotiations and hope to return from closed session at 8:30pm. The link for returning to open session is provided below:
Meeting ID: 880 2079 1709
Any questions regarding topics discussed during the meeting can be directed to the following:
Michelle Crampo: email@example.com
Matt Maciag: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Wearne: email@example.com
Bethany Mohr: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Mortensen: email@example.com
James Velasco: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Mueller: email@example.com
Those with a disability who may not be able to access the meeting via ZOOM can contact
Superintendent Rick Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEETING HELD VIA ZOOM (889 9844 3859) DUE TO COVID-19 STAY-AT-HOME
“This meeting is a meeting of the Board of Education in public for the purpose of conducting
the School District’s business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. There
is a time for public participation during the meeting as indicated in agenda item C.”
Board of Education Norms:
1. Everyone has an opportunity to speak.
2. All members will listen for understanding and not judgment.
3. Show respect for everyone.
4. Technology should be used as a tool and not a distraction.
5. Come to Board meetings prepared.
6. Board meetings are not a place to catch someone off guard.
7. Roberts Rules will be the framework for our meetings.
A. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
B. Consent Agenda
1. Approval of Board Meeting Minutes – October 8, 2020
(Enclosure Pages 4-6)
2. Approval of Closed Session Minutes – October 8, 2020
(Enclosure Page 7)
3. Approval of Bills Payable and Financial Statements – September
(Enclosure Pages 8-12)
4. Approval of Payment to Solar Graphics, LLC
(Enclosure Pages 13-14)
4. Administrative Recommendation Regarding Consent Agenda
(Enclosure Page 15)
C. Welcome of Guests and Community Comments (Limited to 30 minutes)
1. Community Comments
1. Board Announcements
A. Committee Reports
2. Administrative Comments
3. Student Representative Comments
E. Business Requiring Board Action
1. Ratification Resolution School Bond Loan Fund (SBLF) Refinancing
(Enclosure Pages 16-26)
2. Ratification Resolution 2020 Building and Site, Series l Tax-Exempt Bonds
Enclosure Pages 27 -32)
F. Future Board Action
G. CLOSED SESSION: NEGOTIATIONS
H. Other: and such other business that may come before the Board
J. Next Scheduled Meeting
Thursday, November 19, 2020 - 7:00 p.m. Regular meeting
Virtual Meeting via Zoom