Welcome to the Pinckney Community School’s Alumni page. You will find information on our Alumni Recognition Program, how to nominate a PCS graduate for our Wall of Fame, more about honored alums and how to request your transcripts.
ALUMNI WALL OF FAME
Pinckney Community Schools and Positively Pinckney (P2) are proud to honor selected Alumni through our Alumni Recognition Program. These designated Alumni represent the very best of what it means to be a Pinckney Pirate. They are passionate, dedicated and work to make a difference in their community.
Each alum receives a 12” x 12” metal plaque that features a magazine-style layout honoring their accomplishments during our Alumni Breakfast on Homecoming Day. A duplicate plaque will be permanently displayed and unveiled on the “Alumni Wall of Fame” in the theater within the Pinckney Community High School.
- John Colone - Class of 1963
- Jason Duika – Class of 2001
- Scott Tait – Class of 1988
- Yvonne Taylor – Class of 1981
- Greg Amburgey - Class of 1978
- Lindsey Schingeck-Smith - Class of 2003
- Heidi Swanson - Class of 1983
- Patricia Tessmer - Class of 1964
Nominations are accepted each spring for the upcoming Homecoming weekend in the fall. The window for submitting nominations will be announced on the PCS site, various social media, through an email blast and on this page. A link to the online nominating form will be provided in all announcements.
Eligible Alumni will meet the following criteria:
- PCHS Grad
- Ten years post-grad
- Living or dead
- Served in the military or private citizen
- Have had a meaningful impact on their community