PCS BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MEETING/ELECTRONIC MEETING
THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2020
This notice is to communicate that the REGULAR Pinckney Community Schools Board of Education meeting scheduled for Thursday, August 27, 2020, at 7 pm will be conducted 100%
digitally/remotely for audience members as a result of Executive Order 2020-129. The Board of
Education will be meeting in person at the BOE meeting room at Pathfinder.
Those who would like to participate in the meeting can do so by joining via ZOOM at 7:00 pm on
August 27, 2020. We are requesting that the meeting be audio-only as this will help with
sustaining a quality experience.
We will be going into closed session at approximately 8:30pm for negotiations and hope to return from closed session at 9:00pm. The link for returning to open session is provided below:
Any questions regarding topics discussed during the meeting can be directed to the following:
- Michelle Crampo: email@example.com
- Matt Maciag: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Wearne: email@example.com
- Bethany Mohr: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Mortensen: email@example.com
- James Velasco: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Mueller: email@example.com
Those with a disability who may not be able to access the meeting via ZOOM can contact
Superintendent Rick Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.